I created this blog to share my pilgrimage of natural hair. My Sisterlocks were installed 7/15/03 with 2 inches of my natural hair & since then I have learned to love every part of me. My journey has also inspired me to get to know my loose natural hair so on 7/16/2011 my Locktician cut my Sisterlocks off & my new journey began. I hope this blog inspires you to embrace your hair in a way you never have before.
*Let your LIGHT shine and your NATURAL HAIR flow!*
The "SPOTLIGHT" for this week is a Sisterlock hair accessory. I thought this was cool because it actually says Sisterlocks, "maybe by wearing this we will get less questions about our hair (smile)." Acutally, I kind of enjoy the dialogue :)
I decided to start a weekly "SPOTLIGHT" post on my blog. Every week I will spotlight Sisterlock websites, information, photo's, FAQ's, videos etc. I find so much great information about Locks that I would like to share it with all of you on a weekly basis. So tune in for your weekly "SPOTLIGHT:"
It's been a while, but life has been CRAZZZZZYYYYY!!!! I will have to do a life update when I have more energy, but for now, here is my 6 things or quirks about me :)
Ok, I have been tagged by CHERIE, lOCSULUV. I have to name 6 things or quirks about myself that I will share with the rest of my Sisterlocked family.
1. I am a ZEALOT, when I want something I go for it, sometimes before thinking things out. That is why I still do not have a puppy. I begged my husband and when he told me to do some research, I decided not to get one, just don't have the time right now. Maybe in the future.
2. I detest when people are late...GRRRRRR!!!!!
3. I can't go to bed without spot cleaning the kitchen, I just simply do not like dishes in the sink, on the counter, or anything else hanging around my kitchen.
4. I go into withdraws when I have not spent some quality time with my girlfriends....next year "girl trip" to Puerto Rico baby :)
5. I hate, hate, hate, when people use profanity around me. It makes me feel icky.....
6. I love to make people happy. When you can do something for someone and they respond with gratitude and positively it feels so good to know that I could contribute to someone else's happiness.
Bonus: I lovvvveeee the color pink, if you haven't noticed by my blog.