Abena's Pages

"Natural Beauties Who Follow My Blog"

Sunday, January 17, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! HAPPY NEW DECADE!!!

Sisterlock length- "6 years 1 month August 2009"
Sisterlock and head wrap- "6 years 5 months December 2009" It's been a while, a long while, and I just wanted to stop by and say hi. I am at my 6 1/2 year mark with my Sisterlocks and I really cannot believe I have had locks for 6 1/2 years, WOW!! I hope everyone and their locks are doing well.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! HAPPY NEW DECADE!!!

6 comments:

Alaiyo said...

Hi! Happy New Year! So happy to see you. The hair looks lovely!

Brown ButtahFly said...

Happy New Years to you as well!

Felicia said...

I know that life happens, but you are so missed. Your locks look beautiful. Happy New Year to you as well!!!

cheleski(Shelll-skeeee) said...

You look great and healthy! Happy New Decade!Cya!

Blessed to be a blessing
Chele

Chosen Vessel {Abena} said...

Thanks Ladies :) It's good to be blogging again!

Naturally Sophia said...

Same to you! I love the profile pic too.