Abena's Pages

"Natural Beauties Who Follow My Blog"

Friday, March 19, 2010

Product Review "Kinky Curly"


Ok ladies, me NO LIKEY Kinky Curly :( It was not good for my hair. I washed my hair last week and put in the Kinky Curly Curling Custard to see if it would give my locks an even nicer curl and I could not get that stuff to dry. After washing, applying it, braiding my hair, letting it air dry for over 18 hours, and then sitting under the hair dryer for over an hour my hair was still dripping wet with the product (I actually got a horrible cold because I went out to dinner with my DH thinking the stuff would be dry by then). So all that to say, this product may be good for natural hair but not locks, or at least not mines.

Tune in, more to come on the other products. Has anyone ever tried any of these products on their locks? Your thoughts....

7 comments:

Sogolocs said...

Sorry to hear about your mishaps with the Kinky and Curly. Have you tried Crinkles and Curls yet ? I just purchased some and was wondering if you have tried it. Your picture is very charming. Blessings

Abena Abena said...

Hi Sonia, no I have not tried Crinkles and Curls, never heard of it. Let me know how the product works for you and if you have success maybe I will check it out. Thanks!

Sogolocs said...

Tried the Crinkles and Curls, and I love it. Look for other reviews on Youtube. It is absolutely fabulous. I am buying more today. It smells wonderful too. Blessings to you

KnottyAuthor said...

no, I used that loose-but it left a white residue on my hair sometimes, so with locks, i just dont trust it

Abena Abena said...

Sonia- Thanks
Knotty Truth- good to know

KnottyAuthor said...

it sat ontop of my hair when i was loose. i know it would do the same with locks as well

Unknown said...

Please check out My Natural organic Hair & Skin Products Blog. For us who Love Natural...

http://healingherbsbyrene.blogspot.com/