Abena's Pages

"Natural Beauties Who Follow My Blog"

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Chosen Vessel's first peek into her hair texture..

I am less than two weeks away from getting my Locks cut off and starting my new natural hair pilgrimage, getting to know my loose natural hair and guess what???? Some of my Locks are rebelling and acting up..LOL...I had a few unravel up front, but the GOOD thing is I was able, for the first time, to see my hair texture...YAY....I was so excited I took a few pictures.  I have watched hundreds of natural hair videos but it is so nice to have a peek into what I will be enjoying with my own hair :)





3 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Wow.... looking good. Did you take your locks out from the end or did you cut them in half.... I cant even imagine the process you are going through to take your locks out, but I cant wait to see your hair. Hope all is well.

Docs Locs said...

Wow! Looking forward to updates. ~DL

Abena Abena said...

@V- Some of my locks in the front have unravelled, where my bangs are, so in the picture that is a test with the Kinky Curly with a completely unravelled locked. As far as if I will unravel or cut, my Locktician will completely cut all of my locks off in less than 2 weeks and I will start fresh with a few inches of my natural loose hair. I would rather start all over than try to unravel, I have had my locks for 8 years so to me it is not worth it to try to unravel, plus I want to start with a healthy head of new hair to build a good foundation :)

@DocsLocs- Thanks!