Wednesday, July 4, 2007
"Chosen Vessel Interviewed by Goodnapps"
I was on Goodnapps (Tanya's ) blog and I read her interview and I really enjoyed it....I loved it so much I wanted to join in on the interview/survey, so I asked Tanya to interview me.....Here it goes.....
Here's my interview: Tanya asked?
1. What is your best physical feature? My smile :)
2. To date, what is the worst fight you've had with your darling husband and how did you kiss and make up? Oh, too many family members read my blog so I will have to pass on this one (smile).
3. How would you deal with dreadlocks discrimination in the work place? I would research the laws and my rights and one of the places that has some great information is the Official Sisterlock website. After getting all of the information I need I would pray about it and then go straight to my HR department.
4. What is your dream vacation? Me and my DH taking a cruise to Jamaica and staying for at least 2 weeks of uninterrupted time. The perks would include full body massages, great food, swimming, dancing, dining, walking on the beach, site seeing, great music, etc. Just time with my honey on a beautiful island. The benefit of doing it this way is we get to have the perks of a cruise ship and the island :)
5. Would you ever consider being a Harley Mama? If you are talking about "Harley" as in motorcycle, heck no, those things scare me....but I would not mind wearing the black leather pants and jacket, "I know I can work this outfit ((((Laughs)))))!!!!"
6. What is the best advice your mom ever gave you? Oh wow, she gave me a lot of good advice, but I would have to say in the area of romance she said whatever I start with a man expect to continue because once you start something with any consistency and you decide you do not want to do it anymore it will be hard to break him out of it and you will have a hard time. For example, when I first got married I was such a 'giddy bride' that I wanted to wake up at the crack of dawn every morning and make my DH breakfast (because he loves breakfast food) and I tried but with working full-time it was hard. My mom said you better stop now because once he gets used to it, he will be spoiled and you will not be able to break him out of it. I am soooooo glad I listened to her because there is NO WAY I could have kept that up. But I will say, I have spoiled him in some other areas and it is ok because he deserves it :)
If you are interested in being interview by Chosen Vessel, here are the guidelines:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions.
I get to pick the questions :)
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.