Abena's Pages

"Natural Beauties Who Follow My Blog"

Monday, February 15, 2010

Product Review by Abena

Paul Mitchell Generic Line: Conditioner

I am truly amazed by this product. After I wash my hair with IC Fantasia 100% Green Tea Shampoo, and then put some of the Paul Mitchell Generic: Detangler I am ready for the conditioner. Now you have to understand I have always been ANTI- generic anything but I tried this product and my locks have never felt lighter and actually fluffy and they even bounce around a lot....I am loving it. I am going to also try one of Paul Mithcell Generic brand Shampoo and I will let you know how well it works in conjuction with the Conditioner.

I hope this was helpful :)

*Product purchased at Sally Beauty Supply

5 comments:

Felicia said...

Do you use Paul Mitchell detangler and conditioner? Is it one product? I'm a bit confused. Do you dilute the product or just use it straight from the bottle? With your hair length, do you spray it from a spray bottle? I know, questions, questions!

Abena Abena said...

Felicia, I use the Paul Mitchell generic detangler which is one product and I use the Paul Mitchell generic conditioner. Both I use right out of the bottle without diluting it. I posted a photo of the conditioner because I like it the best. I am going to try the shampoo and see how that works with my locks. I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions, I don't mind :)

WoWo said...

I agree. I have used generic Paul Mitchell detangler for quite some time now. It's great. I have thick coarse hair. Currently rock a fro, til I transition to locks. I use it in the shower w/a wide tooth comb.This stuff is amazing!!!! If anyone knows another detangler that's as dense as generic Paul Mitchell, lemme kno!!
Peace and blessings

AllHis said...

Hello ladies - I'm new to the locks blogging scene. I have used Paul Mitchell generic Nexxus Humectress Moisturizing Conditioner for over 10 years - even before locks (last 7 yrs). Now, I mix it with the Sisterlocks conditioner 1:1:10 part water and spray it all over my hair after every shampoo - and leave it in. I don't have my blog set up to show off my beautiful almost waist length locks (I'm normally not one to boast). Besides my shampoo, these are the ONLY products I have used on my locks. In Denver, the only place I've been able to find this product is at Sally's Beauty Supply Stores - can't beat the price.

Abena Abena said...

Thanks ladies :)