2. I towel dry my hair, spray infusium23 in my hair, and then put the Sisterlock Moisterizing treatment cream all over my hair.
3. I wrap a towel around it for about 30-45 minutes.
4. I take the towel off and then I begin to twist/braid in individuals. After I finish a braid/twist I put a teeny-tiny scrunchy on the end so that it will hold the braid/twist. The little scrunchies are better than rubber-bands (less damage to the hair). I found them at the dollar store.
5. I then usually put a scarf over my hair for the day so that my hair is not in my face all day.
6. I usually wash my hair in the late afternoon and then sleep on it. Sometimes I cover it up with a "satin sleep cap" that I purchased from WalMart, but usually I leave it uncovered so that it can dry.
7. When I get up I take the braids/twist out.
8. To style it, I put a little "Carol's Daughter Tui Hair Oil" on my hands and rub it through my locks and then I am all done. (Note-you only need a little bit of the oil)
9. The finished product: the first photo is a twist-out (43 months locked) and the second photo is a braid-out (43 months locked)