Abena's Pages

"Natural Beauties Who Follow My Blog"

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

"INTRODUCING JENN JENN"

Please meet and greet, my new blogging buddy and Sister-in-Christ Jenn Jenn. She has started a blog and it is WON-DER-FUL! Some of you may have seen her Fotki album, but as we know the blogging world is entirely different and addictive (((Laughs))), I know some of you feel me (Blaq, Creyole).......

Please stop by and visit's Jenn Jenn's blog and show her some Sisterlock love.
Check out her blog here: http://jenninlocks.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Jenn Jenn said...

I want to thank you ever sooo much in introducing me to the family... I am glad that I can be a part of it...

Thank you, thank you for your kind words, prayers.. I need them !!!

God Bless,

Jenn Jenn

Abena Abena said...

It was my pleasure Jenn:)